Enrolling at our school is an important and exciting process.
There are three simple steps to follow:
1. The enrolment application
- Complete the application for student enrolment form (PDF, 467 KB). A separate application form must be completed for each enrolling child.
- Once these are completed, an enrolment meeting with the Principal will be arranged.
2. The enrolment interview
Certain documents must be available for presentation at the interview. Without the correct documents the enrolment cannot proceed. Please bring the follow items to the enrolment interview:
- You and the children applying for enrolment
- Each child's birth certificate
- A current passport and visa is required for any child born overseas
- Each child’s most recent student report card
3. At the enrolment meeting
- we will discuss the details on your enrolment application
- organise uniforms, books and any fees payable
- complete an enrolment agreement.
Important policies to read and understand
Please read these important documents prior to the enrolment interview: